Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Let's Get This Party Started, Ha!

So, the last eight days have been a whirlwind of activity surrounding a new job, a move to Africa, and all of the implications therein (a passport, a visa, some crazy breakthrough in my faith level, packing and storing my U.S. life to go serve the poorest of the poor, etc.). And I can say that I'm honestly honored and humbled at God's generosity and favor through His people.

I'm not the greatest at blogging, but I thought it might be a good way to stay in touch and let you all know what God and I are up to in Mozambique :). So here's to another new chapter in my life...only by God's grace and mercy!

Stay in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, how marvelous! How blessed you are! How great God is!! I am hoping you will find time to blog...always. I want to get updates and hear what you and God are doing in Africa. I am so very excited for you. Stay in touch! Anne

    ReplyDelete